Japan AllNewsPlacesWeather [categorythumbnaillist 6] [categorythumbnaillist 10] [categorythumbnaillist 391] Today 07/23/2018 10% Partly Cloudy Partly cloudy. Continued very hot. High 37C. Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h. Tomorrow 07/24/2018 20% Partly Cloudy Partly cloudy skies. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High around 35C. Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h. Wednesday 07/25/2018 40% Chance of Rain Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 32C. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 40%. Thursday 07/26/2018 20% Mostly Cloudy Considerable cloudiness. High 32C. Winds SE at 10 to 15 km/h. Friday 07/27/2018 10% Partly Cloudy Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 31C. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 km/h. The location could not be found. The location could not be found.