One of the most well-known bible stories is that of Moses parting the sea to allow the Jews to escape their Egyptian masters. But there’s an annual sea parting that is much lesser known that proves that you don’t need divine intervention to walk across the ocean floor.
- Children in a City of Garbage: Inside the Philippines’ Most Notorious Slum
- Sannakji: Is Eating Live Octopus Cruel?
- Gaming Yourself to Death: A Visit to a PC Bang in Korea
- Girl Model: A House of Mirrors in the Teen Modelling World
- Fashion Police: What’s the Story With Korea’s “Mini Skirt Ban”?
- Beondaegi: How to Eat Boiled Worms
- Nobody’s Seen This: Parts Unknown With Anthony Bourdain in Myanmar