A businessman takes a pause at lunch break to pray in Wat Suthat, Bangkok, Thailand. Construction on the temple started in 1807 but wasn’t fully completed until 1847.
- Children in a City of Garbage: Inside the Philippines’ Most Notorious Slum
- Sannakji: Is Eating Live Octopus Cruel?
- Gaming Yourself to Death: A Visit to a PC Bang in Korea
- Girl Model: A House of Mirrors in the Teen Modelling World
- Fashion Police: What’s the Story With Korea’s “Mini Skirt Ban”?
- Beondaegi: How to Eat Boiled Worms
- Nobody’s Seen This: Parts Unknown With Anthony Bourdain in Myanmar